- We partner with like-minded advisors, brokers, lenders, property managers, and investors, all of whom have many years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions and investing. Working with a strong team, we make sure our projects benefit everyone involved.
- Funds are raised through our partnerships in Class B & C multifamily workforce apartment and other commercial real estate properties across the United States secondary and tertiary markets
- We believe this part of real estate covers the concerns in investing: Risk Management, Stability, and Profit
- Our typical hold period for multifamily properties is 3-5 years
- Our exit strategy is to sell our assets at market price
For more information or to discuss specific investment opportunities, please contact us.
- $1.5 million to $50 million
- Asset Type: Multifamily – Garden Style Apartments
- Asset Class: B and C Class Value Add Assets
- Class Location: C to A
- Property Size: 20+ Units
- Vintage: 1978 or newer
- Investment Structure: New Loans; All cash to seller; Loan assumptions on a case-by-case basis
- Value Plays: Value Add and stabilized with at least 85%+ occupied assets with operations and/or repositioning opportunities.
- Other Asset Types: Self-Storage Facilities, Retail Centers, Resorts
- Capable of averaging 8% cash-on-cash, IRR of 16+%, and nearly 20% AAR return during hold of commercial real estate property
- A debt coverage ratio of 1.6
- Typically 3-7 year holds
Primary and emerging markets across the United States. Preferred markets are Texas, North and South Carolina, and Indiana.